Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Nominees

For this award show you will choose the nominees, but I will have the final say. For this reason, we don't want random people that don't fit into the category they've been nominated for. We want this to be fair for everyone and we want the nominees to be the BEST.
If you want to nominate someone for a certain category, then you will need to follow this blog FIRST. If you don't follow this blog, then your vote won't count, I will check.

Once you have followed you can nominate any person for how many categories you may think he/she fits in. You can't nominate yourself! Once, everyone has nominated someone, we will look through it and see who are the best medolls to fit the category. It doesn't matter if that person had more people to nominate her, we won't go by how many nominations each person has gotten.

HERE ARE THE CATEGORIES:

Best Medoll


Best Suite


Best Scenery


Best Album


Best Stardoll Graphics(Banners)


and


Medoll of the Year!(This medoll may have done something during her time in Stardoll, that you may have liked or it's a person that is very likable)




Start nominating in this post! REMEMBER TO FOLLOW THIS BLOG FIRST!
***ATTENTION***
DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF
-A&J

31 comments:

  1. Best medoll nominee: anita_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made lots of people SS for free this year, I'd like to be nomineed for the medoll of the year.
    I've supported people with deleted accounts by giving them my spare accounts and making them superstar.
    And also I supported people who are running for CG/NCG/Catwalk/Album/Scenery/Best party/Hottest design by voting them with all my spares!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glamgoodgirl3 For meedoll of the year =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Medoll of the year nominee: glamgoodgirl3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i nominate and vote 4 glamgoodgirl3, she really deserves it! i nominate her 4 medoll of the year!!! ILY BABZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone who nomineed me, I really appriciate it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can not nominate yourself.
    -A&J

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could you do best presentations?
    And I nominate "snc" for best suite

    ReplyDelete
  9. I nomiate HelloJello00 for best medoll ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I nominate LovelyHula for best suite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im sorry, but I want to keep this list short, so i can make the graphics perfect and adding more will make me want to rush it, since I have much to do.
    -A&J

    ReplyDelete
  12. I nominate Rojda32 for best suite :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I nominate rojda32 for best Suite

    & I nominate dapao for Best Stardoll graphics

    ReplyDelete
  14. I nominated Courtsdiva97 for Best Medoll x

    ReplyDelete
  15. i don't understand why we can't nominate ourselves! I think we should be able to see what people think of our suites and looks! I mean all of us have done great things! For example glamgoodgirl3 she did all that great stuff!! Well now she is nominated..but still!

    ReplyDelete
  16. missAshie1991 for medoll please

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you nominate for yourself then that's selfish. I will have the final say on who gets to be the nominnees for this award show. So, it doesnt matter if not a lot of people vote for you, since I will be the one to choose who will be the nominnees. If you want to be a nominnee then just go tell people to vote for you, by going to this blog and following it and signing this topic that they want to nominate you.
    -A&J

    ReplyDelete
  18. Best Medoll- Starchild_2


    Best Suite- Filipinhamaria


    Best Scenery- irem_gizemsu


    Best Album- Fickyficky


    Best Stardoll Graphics(Banners)- Plami161


    and


    Medoll of the Year!(This medoll may have done something during her time in Stardoll, that you may have liked or it's a person that is very likable)- Anita_o

    ReplyDelete
  19. Starchild_2 for best medoll :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Best suite: Verojun
    Best medoll: Rena1769

    ReplyDelete
  21. Best Medoll: emilyjuly13 !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ok then...could you guys nominate me for best suite/ medoll/ album if you think I deserve it?

    ReplyDelete